The chapel of St. George is a stone-built, single-aisle, vaulted church, built on the site of an earlier temple. According to information from father George Ioannou, when residents in 1899 gathered in the temple ruins then to commit Liturgy built a tent with sheets to shade or cover roughly the area. Strong rain caused them problems and decided to build a new temple. South of the church were found burials. In the space of the church operates today the ecclesiastical museum of the community, setting out important ecclesiastical treasures as sacred images, old forms Gospels, liturgical books, crosses, liturgical vessels and others.